PCT are delighted to have won the award for Best B2B provider of large programmes 2011, from the respected Prepaid365 Prepaid card awards.
Ian Clowes, Managing Director of PCT commented that “the award recognises the amazing efforts of our highly knowledgeable and dedicated team who help to turn clients’ often complex visions into successful prepaid solutions. Award wins such as this reinforce the premise that we are providing our clients with expert programme management from concept to delivery.”
Since its inception, PCT have built a reputation for the launch and management of robust prepaid card programmes. For example, FairFX , one of PCT’s first clients, today offer one of the most successful travel cards available. Other partners have quickly followed suit, with the first quarter of 2011 already seeing the launch of five new card schemes.
PCT offer a wealth of benefits and cost saving solutions for businesses through the delivery of fully branded Prepaid Cards, providing a great opportunity to:
- Reach out to new market segments
- Access a global payment mechanism
- Provide safe and secure payment solutions
- Make substantial cost savings through the replacement of cheques/cash/vouchers
- Improve brand recognition through major branding opportunities
- Increase customer loyalty
PCT recognize that no two card schemes are identical. Prepaid card partners come from a broad spectrum of industries from the more obvious sub-prime lenders, or travel operators such as FairFX and Brittany Ferries, to companies such as MeCard, who have developed a card targeted specifically for the teenage market.
For PCT, its not just about selling cards, but ultimately about the solutions and genuine added value that the cards bring, that will help to drive prepaid into the next generation. It is this attention to detail and solution-orientated approach that helps to drive repeat card usage – which is great news for the programme owners, the end-customers and the prepaid industry as a whole.
Amit Sharma, CEO of prepaid marketing consultancy Emotion Associates and founder of Prepaid365 said “the PCT team brings together years of experience in the financial services and prepaid card industries to deliver effective and innovative solutions in a fast moving, dynamic and global industry. They have helped numerous clients launch successful prepaid card programmes with customised and flexible solution built on the premise of exceptional technology, speed-to-market, superior service and continuous innovation. PCT Client programmes are already making their mark with award nominations within consumer and trade circles and PCT are worthy winners of this award.”
Working with best-of-breed partners, such as Banctec, Visa and MasterCard, PCT have become key players in a number of progressive and market-altering projects, leveraging more ground-breaking technology than ever before.
- Designed to enhance the lives of the end-customers beyond just a method of payment, these solutions include:
- Development of next-generation ticketing, including contactless payment and entry to a number of high profile sport clubs and sport member associations with a total membership numbering in the millions;
- Cutting edge loyalty/discount/cashback schemes creating genuine incremental business for retailers (including state of the art, instant issue delivery right to the customer via stand-alone kiosks)
- The prestigious Pay-Pass project aimed at festivals, as key delivery partners to MasterCard.
For further information, visit www.paymentct.com
To find out more about Prepaid Credit Cards including Prepaid MasterCard, Visa Prepaid and Maestro prepaid cards , visit www.prepaid365.com