WeSwap Prepaid MasterCard® Review
- Monthly Fee £0.00
- UK POS £0.00
- UK ATM £0.00-£1.50*
- FX FEE 1.00-1.50%**
- INTL POS £0.00
- INTL ATM £0.00-£1.50*
- LOAD Load for FREE via Debit/Credit Card and Bank Transfers
Find out moreIf you would like to find out more about the different fees on the WeSwap Prepaid card across all 16 currencies including EUR, USD, GBP, AUD, CAD, JPY, NZD, ZAR, HKD, SGD, CHF, DKK, SEK, NOK, PLN & HUF - visit the WeSwap Prepaid Card website.
- The WeSwap Prepaid MasterCard supports up to 16 currencies at once, so you can keep your Euros, Dollars and more in one easy place.
- Fully supported mobile app, so you can check your balance and top up your account on the move
- Free top up by bank transfer or debit card
- Free to spend in shops, hotels and online
- Free ATM withdrawals over £200
- No application fee, annual fee or POS transaction fees.
- Use at over 34 million outlets that show the MasterCard Acceptance Mark
Reviewed by Prepaid365 on .
The 16 currency P2P money swap currency card!
Revolutionising the face of Currency Exchange in the UK with 16 Currencies on one card.
You can apply for your WeSwap Prepaid MasterCard online via the WeSwap website. You can sign up using email, LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter.
- Apply Online: There is a simple online application process that requires applicants to enter their Name and Date of Birth and accept the terms and conditions to create your WeSwap account. WeSwap require you to validate your account by adding a few more details about yourself and your shiny new WeSwap prepaid MasterCard is sent out to you upon successful validation of the details you provide.WeSwap even send you an email when your card is in the post. That’s it – your card is on its way and should be with you in 7-10 days.
- No loading, reloading or ATM fees
- Peer to Peer currency exchange that costs you as little as 1.00% and
- 16 Currencies available on one currency card – EUR, USD, GBP, AUD, CAD, JPY, NZD, ZAR, HKD, SGD, CHF, DKK, SEK, NOK, PLN & HUF.
One black honeycomb card design that is sure to get you buzzing!
The WeSwap Prepaid Card is available in 16 currencies! The fees in GBP are as below but equivalent fees and limits can be found on the WeSwap website.
- Card Issue Fee – £0.00
- Monthly Fee – £0.00
- Transaction Fee UK – £0.00
- ATM Withdrawal Fee UK – £0.00 (For withdrawals above £200, otherwise £1.50).
- Reload Fee – Load for FREE via Debit Card and via Bank Transfers.
You can manage your WeSwap prepaid card using the online account dashboard which comes with a comprehensive set of account management facilities. Some of the online account management options provided include
- 24/7 access to your funds online to change that money into the foreign currency of your choosing
- Manage your money and move funds between the 16 currencies on your wallet and
- View your balance, transaction history and any other activity on your WeSwap account.
You can also use the WeSwap iPhone and Android App’s to manage your account.
With 16 currencies on one currency card and an excellent FX rate between 1-1.5%, the WeSwap prepaid card is an ideal travel partner!
There are no transaction fees for using your card in any of the 16 currencies on your card and ATM withdrawals over £200 or equivalent are also free. There is a charge of £1.50 for withdrawals under £200 and you can make up to 2 withdrawals per day. If a transaction is made in a currency other than one of the 16 currencies, the appropriate currency wallet will be charged subject to that 1-1.50% FX fee.
As a MasterCard branded Prepaid card, the WeSwap prepaid card can be used at over 34 million retail locations that accept MasterCard worldwide as well to make withdrawals at over 2 million ATM’s.
You can load your Explorer Prepaid card from Moneycorp in a number of FREE ways
- Debit Card Online: FREE
- Bank Transfer: FREE
Note: The minimum load amount is £50 with a maximum single load of upto £3,000. You can have a maximum consolidated card balance of £6,000 across all currencies. Equivalent limits apply in other currencies.
You can contact the WeSwap Prepaid Card team in a number of ways as listed below.
- Telephone: 08444 457 357 in the UK or +44 (0)20 3474 0747 from abroad
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: Via the Support tab on the WeSwap Website
- Lost and Stolen: 08444 457 357 in the UK or +44 (0)20 3474 0747 from abroad
- By Post: Customer Service, WeSwap.com Limited, 6 Spectrum House, 32-34 Gordon House Road, London NW5 1LP, UK
The WeSwap Customer Services team is available from 10am to 5pm Monday to Friday (UK time). They endeavour to resolve all enquiries immediately, however certain types of enquiry can only be resolved during normal business opening hours. You can contact them using the customer services contact options listed above.
If after contacting the WeSwap Customer Services Team you remain unhappy, please contact IDT Financial Services Limited, Attention: Customer Services, PO Box 1374, Gibraltar
If you are still not satisfied, you may complain to the Financial Services Commission, PO Box 940, Suite 3, Ground Floor, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar. Tel +350 200 40283, Fax +350 200 40282, e-mail email@example.com, web www.fsc.gi.
The WeSwap has won some rave reviews in the press and broadsheet media. Watch this space.
Overall Card Rating
Revolutionising the face of Currency Exchange in the UK!Get the WeSwap Prepaid MasterCard now
Moneycorp ExplorerFind out more
ICE PrepaidFind out more
Caxton FXFind out more
What WeSwap Cardholders say...
I congratulate you for the excellent service that you have provided me.
Many thanks for that. Excellent customer service!
It was really super. We used them in taxis, hotels, shops, airports. Really convenient.