The MeCard Prepaid Mastercard was reviewed and launched on Prepaid365 earlier today. The MeCard Mastercard prepaid card is perfect for families with teenagers (13-17). MeCard is safe, secure, and easy to use. Online accounts link the parent card to teen card, enabling the parent to share money in the form of pocket money or gifts, at the click of a button. Parents can view balance of teen cards and top-up money if it’s running low. Money can be loaded to parent card by BACS, DD, in post office or paypoint. Parent cards are FREE and each teen cards cost £9.99 but comes pre-loaded with £10 to spend ANYWHERE. There is currently a special offer available to Prepaid365 Customers for a limited time period as you can get the Parent Card for Free along with a FREE £10.00 load on all teen cards requested as well.
The top 5 reasons for getting a MeCard prepaid card would be as follows
- FREE, FREE, FREE – With a free Parent Card and a £10.00 free load on the teenager card – the MeCard team are effectively giving you the two card pack free along with a pretty penny on top. Did we mention FREE?
- Zero UK Transaction fees – Retail transactions in the UK and anywhere in the world are absolutely free. Foreign retail transactions to get charged an FX fee but no retail usage fee.
- Low ATM Fee – Unlike numerous other prepaid cards, the ATM withdrawal fee on the MeCard prepaid card is also quite low at £0.75. Bargain when compared with other Pay as you go prepaid cards.
- Great for Sharing – This is the cool bit about the MeCard prepaid card. You can share money between the Parent Card and the tenn/young adult card at the click of a few buttons. Transferring money from one card to the other is quick, easy and convenient as 1-2-3!
- Backed by Payment Card Technologies – The MeCard prepaid card is bought to you by the team at PCT, a multiple award winning prepaid card provider.
Read the MeCard Prepaid Card review and find out more about the benefits of this exceptional new youth prepaid card. Get the essence of youth with the snazzy and funky MeCard Prepaid Card.