The WeSwap Prepaid MasterCard was reviewed and launched on Prepaid365 earlier today.
WeSwap is the clever new way to get travel money that gives everyone more to spend on holiday. Rather than buying currency from a bank or bureau, WeSwap matches up travelers exchanging in opposite directions and swaps their different currencies. By taking away the middlemen, everyone gets better exchange rates and more to spend.
5 Reasons to Consider WeSwap
The WeSwap prepaid MasterCard is threatening to revolutionise the face of currency exchange in the UK with its Peer 2 Peer currency exchange model. Here are 5 reasons to consider making this your perfect travel companion in 2015 and beyond
- 16 Currencies on 1 Card: You can hold up to 16 global currencies on one card. So carry multiple currencies on one convenient card rather than stashing multiple cards in your wallet.
- Free to Purchase: The WeSwap prepaid card is free to get and also has no monthly fees.
- Free POS Transaction: There are no transaction fees to be paid for using your WeSwap prepaid card anywhere.
- Free ATM: ATM cash withdrawals are free with the WeSwap card as long as you make withdrawals over £200 or equivalent. Smaller withdrawals are charged at a nominal £1.50.
- Extremely Low Exchange Fee: The WeSwap prepaid card has an exceptional low exchange fee of 1.00%. If a Seller for your desired currency is not found, then the fee rises to 1.50%.
Read the WeSwap Prepaid MasterCard review and find out more about this revolutionary new model here.
You can visit the WeSwap website at www.weswap.com