It’s quite possible to write a book or two about the potential benefits of a prepaid card to businesses and consumers. Whatever your industry or whatever your need, you will find that a prepaid card could probably make your life a lot easier and save you a bit of money too.
A prepaid card works in exactly the same way as a pay as you go phone; you can top it up with cash at over 30,000 locations Payzone locations across the UK, using your credit or debit card, using your mobile phone, have your wages paid directly from your employer or transfer money from a bank account to your prepaid card. Some cards can even be topped up directly by paying cash at a bank which is part of the network.
It allows you to spend without the fear of debt or fraud at millions of retailers online or on the high street, you can even use it to withdraw cash from ATM’s. Prepaid cards can be Mastercard, Maestro or Visa branded. Mastercard prepaid cards can be used to make purchases in-store, online and over the phone at over 28.5 million locations worldwide and to make withdrawals at over 1 million ATM’s worldwide.
With your Prepaid Card, you can get an amazing array of prepaid card benefits which include
- No risk of debt – spend only what you have
- No credit check or bank account required. 100% approval of all applicants as long as we can verify your ID and address.
- Share money with friends and family around the world with up to four additional cardholders on your account
- Shop anywhere in the world where Maestro, Mastercard or Visa are accepted – on the Internet, over the phone and on the high street
- Shop securely with Chip and PIN
- 24/7 balance enquiry phone line and online account management
- Top Up at any Payzone outlet, over 30,000 locations across the UK
- Top Up online with a credit or debit card
- Manage your top-ups and account using your mobile phone
- Block/Unblock your account using your mobile phone for added security
- Have your wages paid directly to your card by your employer for FREE!
- Transfer money from any bank account to your card for FREE!
Who would want a prepaid card?
Prepaid cards have numerous uses. Some of these are as:
- an Everyday convenience card for those who
- don’t have a bank account and need a home for their money
- are newcomers to the UK, don’t have a credit rating and need plastic
- are going abroad and prefer to carry cash on a card
- a money sharing card for those who
- wish to share money with friends and family anywhere in the world
- with additional cards and Mastercard Acceptance, your loved ones can have access to your money and make purchases at over 25 million worldwide locations
- an Online Internet Payment Card for those who
- wish to shop online but don’t have plastic
- are worried about online fraud
- feel that online shopping is subject to potential fraud
- the funky Tweenage Card for those who
- are 14 years or over and want their own card
- want to take control of their spending. Where, When & How – they decide!
- are parents and want to give their “tweenagers” the confidence to spend
- the Online Gaming card for those who want to
- indulge in the latest gaming online
- limit their financial exposure by not using their credit card
- protect their identity online
- the Privacy card for those who
- are keen to avoid embarrassing bank statements
- are into Online Dating
- make Adult purchases
- are shopaholic who needs to buy that umpteenth pair of red shoes or that new handbag
- Are quite simply worried about online fraud and don’t want to use a card which is linked to your bank account.
- the Payroll card for those
- employee’s who want their wages to be paid on a card and save cheque cashing fees
- employer’s who want to pay their staff using a card instead of cash/cheque