The Lycamoney Prepaid Card was launched and reviewed on Prepaid365 earlier today. The Lycamoney Prepaid Mastercard offers two amazing new prepaid card choices; the Green Lycamoney Instant Issue prepaid credit card and the fully personalised Silver Lycamoney Prepaid Card. The Silver prepaid Card comes with the added feature to allow cardholders to send money for FREE using Lycamoney’s card to card transfer functionality.
The top 5 Reasons for getting a Lycamoney Prepaid Mastercard would be
- Fixed Fee Cash Loading Fee – £1.50 at Payzone agents for up £300 and just £0.99 at Post Office Branches nationwide. Over 30,000 Loading outlets.
- Low FX Fee – Very Low foreign exchange fee – 1.5% (one of the lowest in the UK)
- Multiple Companion Cards – Cardholders can request up to 3 companion cards on their account compared to a single companion card on most other products.
- ZERO Transaction Fees & Monthly Fees – The Lycamoney Prepaid Cards are Free to use at point of sale for purchases in the UK and abroad. Purchases abroad will incur a low 1.5% FX fee. No recurring monthly fees.
- Discounts – Lycamobile users get additional discounts when they use their Lycamoney Prepaid Card to top up their Lycamobile Account. In fact, a 10% discount.
There’s a lot to like about the brand new prepaid Mastercard from Lycamoney. Read the Lycamoney Prepaid Card Review to find out more about what makes this card an excellent purchase on Prepaid365 this month.
You can buy the Lycamoney Prepaid Card at http://www.lycamoney.com