With less than 100 days to go to The Olympics in London 2012, the year started well for Prepaid and all things contactless, with Russell West moving from Payment Card Technologies to Proxama as Business Development Manager for mobile wallets.
- Paul Bartholomew-Keen takes the helm as MD RBK Money and
- Glen Dower is their new Marketing Manager, both moving from Epay
Dressing up with Tuxedo
- Alan Tamblyn, Business Development Manager, from Comet joins Tuxedo Money Solutions
- Dean King, Business Development Manager also joins Tuxedo from 10 years at Thames Card Technology
Movers & Shakers Extra
- Sandy Sancaster joins Voice Commerce Group as Head of Business Implementation from White Eagle
- Callum Waddell is now Relationship Manager to CQR UK Payment Solutions from Global Prepaid Exchange.
- Thom Alves moves to Ingenico hired as Account Director from The Logic Group
- Tracey Quinn moved to be UK Head of Sales at Wirecard UK & Ireland from The Logic Group
- James Baggott stays with Mastercard and has moved into an emerging payments role at Mastercard from Prepaid
- Andrew Bailey is now Commercial Manager at Tesco Bank moving from Argos for Business
Watch out for the next edition of Sasha’s Movers and Shakers in May 2012.
Disclaimer: The information above is provided by Sasha Marley at Wentworth Executive Search and all information is correct at time of publishing. If you would like to submit information with regards to new hires, promotions or movers anywhere in the Prepaid Industry and would like that to appear in the next edition of Sasha’s Movers & Shakers, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org