Prepaid365 are delighted to announce that the Ukash Travel Money Prepaid MasterCard was reviewed and launched on Prepaid365 earlier today.
Backed by the UK’s leading online cash payment provider and 4 time winner of the Queens Award, the Ukash Prepaid Travel Money Card is available in EURO and USD and promises the very best rates this summer!
5 Reasons to Consider Ukash
Here are 5 reasons to consider making this card your travel card of choice in 2014 and beyond
- Free to Purchase: They say that the best things in life are free! Well, not really when you consider the likes of Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana and so on and so forth but the Ukash Travel Money card is definitely free to purchase, with no sign up or monthly fees.
- No POS Transaction Fees anywhere: Exactly as it says on the tin; there are no transaction fees to be paid for using your Ukash Travel money prepaid card in the UK or abroad.
- Free ATM abroad: Another superb feature as there is no ATM fee charged by Ukash for making a cash withdrawal abroad. Do note that some ATM operators might charge a fee.
- Enhanced Security with the Ability to Lock your card: Travel without fear using your Chip & PIN prepaid MasterCard and when you are not using your card, simply block your card using an SMS Text message or unblock it when you are ready to use it again. Easy peasy!
- Ukash is Strong, Stable and here to stay: Ukash is a trading name of Smart Voucher, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom as an electronic money institution. One of the fastest growing companies in the UK, Ukash is a 4 time winner of the Queens Award and unlike a few operators within the travel and prepaid industry, Ukash is unlikely to disappear any time soon!
Read the Ukash Travel Money Prepaid MasterCard review and find out more about the benefits of the card here.
You can visit the Ukash website at www.ukash.com/tmc