07.10.12 – The ICE Travellers Cashcard was reviewed and launched on Prepaid365 earlier this week. Available in EURO, USD and GBP, this prepaid Mastercard is an excellent solution to all your travel money needs abroad and unlike UK Debit cards, there are no hefty usage charges to be paid abroad.
The ICE Travellers Cashcard is free to purchase and you can request up to 4 additional cards completely free of charge, great for family or friends looking to spend from the same account balance.
The top 5 reasons for making sure that this card is in your wallet would be as follows
- Free to Purchase and Free Emergency Back up Card – The ICE travel card is absolutely free to purchase and you can get a free emergence back up card; so if you do lose your card, you have a readily available back up to use instantly without the hassle of having to re-order a new card. What’s more – you can order additional cards for friends and family too.
- NO Foreign Exchange or Cross Border Fees – That’s correct. With the ICE Cashcard, there are no FX fees or cross border fees to be paid. That means that you pay nothing extra for using any of your currency cards in a region with a different currency.
- No Transaction Fees – There are no transaction fees for using your ICE prepaid card in the UK or abroad.
- Low Fixed Fee ATM Withdrawals: Withdrawing money from an ATM will incur a small £1.00/$1.25/€1.00 fee.
- Best Foreign Currency Provider – The ICE Travellers Cashcard is bought to you by ICE PLC, who were recently named as one of the best foreign currency providers in the UK. Buy with the confidence that you are supported by a quality organisation.
Read the ICE Cashcard review and find out more about the benefits of this excellent prepaid travel card that should be at the front of every travel wallet.
You can get the ICE Travellers Cashcard at https://www.iceplc.com/prepaid-currency-card/