Pockit Prepaid Card Review
- Monthly Fee £0.00
- UK POS £0.00
- UK ATM £0.99
- FX FEE 4.00%
- INTL POS £0.00*
- INTL ATM £2.25
- LOAD £0.99 at PayPoint or free via debit card
Pockit RewardsPockit is ideal for shopping and comes with some excellent additional benefits including
- Cashback Offers
- Voucher Code Discounts
- Partner Offers
Reviewed by Prepaid365 on .
Get the Pockit Rocket in your pocket now
Comes with low fees, cashback, voucher codes and partner offers and unmistakable branding.
You can apply for the Pockit Prepaid MasterCard using a quick and simple online application process.
- Apply online – Complete the simple sign-up form on the Pockit website for 100% guaranteed acceptance. Pay for your purchase with either a debit card. If you don’t have one, don’t worry you can also pay by SMS.
That’s it – sit back and relax and your card should arrive within the next 5-7 days.
- Exclusive Offers: Fantastic in-store and online cashback – earn up to 10% cashback direct to the card at 30 leading retailers, including M&S, B&Q, New Look, and Toys R Us.
- Low fees: Pockit has amongst the lowest in the market.
- No dormancy fees: Unlike numerous other cards on the market, Pockit do not penalise you with fees if you do not use your card.
One unique and distinct design with unmistakable yellow Pockit branding.
Pockit Pay As You Go:
- Card Issue Fee: £0.99
- Monthly Fee: FREE
- Transaction Fee UK: FREE
- ATM Withdrawal Fee UK: £0.99
- Reload Fee: £0.99 via PayPoint and FREE via debit card.
The Pockit Prepaid Card comes with excellent account management support. Once you receive your card, simply log in to retrieve your PIN and away you go. You also get access to the MyAccount area from which you can
- check your balance
- top-up your card
- view your statements
- order and manage up to 3 additional cards
- set up standing orders and much more.
The Pockit card is MasterCard branded GBP card which means that it can be used at over 30 million merchants worldwide as well as to withdraw cash at over 2 million ATM’s wherever you see the MasterCard acceptance mark.
However, there are fees for using the card abroad. There is 4.00% FX fee when you use the card abroad in a non-GBP region and withdrawing from an ATM will cost you £2.25. Do note that some ATM’s may apply a surcharge for usage, so please check with the ATM provider before making a withdrawal.
So you can use your Pockit card abroad but you may want to consider a dedicated travel card if your main intended usage is outside the UK.
You can load your Pockit prepaid MasterCard in a number of ways:
- Debit Card Online – Free.
- PayPoint Outlets – £0.99.
- Bank account transfer – Free.
- Wage Transfer – Free.
Pockit offer an excellent level of service to help customers manage their cards as easily and effectively as possibly. The online and mobile site offers a full range of self-management tools at the touch of a screen and customers can get in touch with the Pockit team in the following ways:
- Online: Send an enquiry via the website; response within 24hrs , typically.
- By Telephone : 08447799990 (standard charges apply).
- Email: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat: Instantly communicate with the Pockit team online via “Live Chat” on the website.
- Lost and Stolen: 08447799990 (standard charges apply).
If you are unhappy in any way with your Prepaid Card or the way it is managed, you can contact the Pockit prepaid team by using the e-mail enquiry facility on the Website and they will investigate the circumstances of your complaint for you. Any complaints you have will be dealt with quickly and fairly.
If the issue cannot be resolved, you may contact the Issuing Bank, Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd, Registered Office: Grainger Chambers, 3-5 Hood Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 6JQ, UK.
If you are still not satisfied with the handling of your complaint, you may contact the Financial Services Commission, PO Box 940, Suite 3, Ground Floor, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar, or by telephone on +350 200 40283 Fax +350 200 40282 or e-mail email@example.com, web www.fsc.gi
Pockit was launched in Dec’2011 and has already received a number of awards.
- Best Online Shopping Prepaid Card: Winner – Prepaid365 Awards 2014
- Best Newcomer Prepaid Card: Winner – Prepaid365 Awards 2013
Reward yourself with Pockit Prepaid!Get the Pockit Rocket in your pocket now
Virgin PrepaidFind out more
LycamoneyFind out more
Cashplus GoldFind out more
What Pockit Cardholders say...
I chose Pockit because it is easy and safe to use both online and in-store, since you can only spend what is available on the card you can really manage your money. The cashback offers are an additional benefit!
We use the Pockit Prepaid Card for all our household expenses as it is easy to keep track of what is being spent. We try and use it at participating retailers as much as possible so we save on a weekly basis
The card works great, I’ve mainly been using it for the cashback deals, I buy as much as I can from M&S instead of other places. I have found it so easy to setup and use. I remind myself of where I can save by looking on the website every so often
Just wanted to say what a fab idea this is, I can now have the convenience of using a card when I have funds – it’s brilliant. Thank you.
I really like my Pockit card, it rewards me for doing my shopping at places like M&S and Halfords